I would like to create a network of infection control practioners. Participants in this network will be colleagues all over South Africa and abroad as well as my former and current students who work in infection prevention and control. The idea is to use this network as a forum to share ideas, exchange information, solve problems by suggesting solutions, post notifications of upcoming events that might be of interest to all.
Before I create this network, I will create a needs analysis (perhaps by means of a Google Forms survey) in order to determine if there is a real interest in such a blog spot and what potential participants might require from such a blog spot. The survey might also furnish me with additional ideas for the blog spot.
Hi Marina,
ReplyDeleteMy blog - http://mphillie2013.blogspot.com
Thanks Carina - good to be in contact!
ReplyDeleteHi Marina
ReplyDeleteAs always you have it all planned out. You are truly the "Mastermind". I know you will crack this one....I simply admire you! All the best for this year, I hope you achieve all your goals and reap success. Don't feel lonely with all the books on your desk - just shout and I will peek out of my tower window..
Thank you, my friend!
Deletemfh64.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete